Tuesday 11 February 2014

Time does fly when you are not looking!!


It's been awhile hasn't it?


Well I am back, after the switch over that google did I lost my blog for a bit. Then, of course, I am working full time now (YAY! More fabric!!! BOOO! Less time quilting), taking care of my 3 rugrats and home so my blog fell by the way side.
Not surprising really, I forget to take care of the little things because of the larger things.

Life does tend to get in the way of fun, doesn't it?

I will have some projects to share soon, in the midst of all this change my quilting has remained constant even if I cannot spend as much time as I would like to with my little Janome (some serious pouting going on here ;D).

Next on the agenda is finding my charging cord for my camera so I can take pictures!!!


Take care everyone, I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased spam activity, I've gone to moderating comments and if it continues I will have to enable captcha sorry everyone.